The students who took admission must adhere to the following terms & conditions of OHM Institute without any exceptions. Failure to do so will result in strict disciplinary & legal action that may include cancellation of admission from the institute.
Fee Payment Policy:
1. The fee must be paid by the students at the time of admission only in a single payment. Installments will not be entertained.
2. Fee can be paid through Cash, Debit / Credit Card, Demand Draft, and Net Banking.
3. The DD should be made in favour of “OHM Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering” payable at Hyderabad.
4. We will not accept payment through Cheques.
5. Students or groups of students can avail of the discount as per the announcements made on the website/advertisements.
Fee Refund and Replacement Policy (Not applicable for Test series Program):
Fee refund or replacement options are available for those candidates who are not able to continue the classroom program due to some unavoidable reasons.This policy also applies to our OHM ONLINE Students.
1. Fees refund facility is available within 30 class hours of the commencement of course for regular and weekend programs. In the case of morning and evening batches, this facility is available within one week of the commencement of course.
2. Admission charges and initial processing charges of Rs. 6,000/- are non-refundable and the balance amount after deducting GST will be refunded. The amount will be paid through account payee cheque only in favour of the candidate only.
3. Students should return the complete study material if he/she receives the same. If they do not want to return the study material, they should pay an amount of Rs. 10,000/- towards the material cost.
4. Students can replace their seats with another new candidate within ONE month of commencement of course/batch. If any student to the admission with concession, they are not eligible for this replacement option. However, if they pay the difference of fee and processing charges of Rs. 6,000/-, then they can choose this option. In this situation, the decision of director(s) shall be final.
5. Only a written request for a refund or replacement will be accepted. Verbal, telephonic, email, or fax requests in this regard will not be acceptable. The application should be addressed to the Director of OHM institute and should be signed by the student and parent/guardian as mentioned in the application form.
6. Any fee refund or seat replacement option will be accepted only within the allotted time by presenting valid documents like fee receipt, original ID.
7. There is no provision for providing study material/trial classes/ fee refund/replacement for the repeater/Ex - OHM student.
ID card Policy:
1. Every student will be given an ID card on full payment of the fee. An amount of Rs. 100/- will be collected during the allotment and this amount is refundable at the end of the program if the student returns the ID card.
2. The student will not be allowed into the class without a valid ID card under any circumstances.
3. The staff of OHM Institute will have the right to conduct random ID card checking during the class hours also. If any student is found without an ID card or with an ID card of another person, concerning student admissions will be canceled without any refund of fee and disciplinary action will be taken on both the students.
Reissue of ID card Policy:
1. The student should keep his/her ID card with full caution and safety as it is proof of your association with the OHM institute.
2. As a policy, duplicate ID card or fee receipt will not be issued in case of loss or misplacement of the previous one.
3. However, the final decision regarding the re-issue of the ID card can be taken by the management depending upon the situation in which the ID card is lost. The decision of the OHM management in this regard will be final.
4. If the management decides to re-issue the duplicate ID card, then the student will have to submit a copy of FIR in the local police station with an amount of Rs. 1000/- and one recent passport size photograph.
OHM ONLINE Policy:
1. This platform is intended for individual use by the purchaser only. Sharing them with others is illegal and will result in the cancellation of your account. Our security measures continuously monitor for suspicious activity and will suspend your account automatically.
2. The screen goes blank the moment you try to record the screen or take a screenshot.
3. We will continuously get the IP address and the location of every user accessing the app. In case anybody tries to be smart, we will immediately delete the user and initiate strict legal action.
4. The fees(Rs.9,999/-) will be considered as 1st Installment. The student has to pay the remaining fee within a period of 1 month in order to continue access to our OHM ONLINE Classes.
5. The Student is not eligible for any refund without any valid reasons. The student is also supposed to prove his claims with the relevant Official documents. The student is suggested to go through the Fee Refund and Replacement Policy for further details.
6. The decision of the OHM management in this regard will be final.
Material and Reading references:
1. Books are issued to all present batches except previous year students who are admitted with fee concessions.
2. The complete set of study material will be provided for the students who have NO DUES stamp on their ID cards.
3. Students should collect their books and handouts on respective due dates announced on the notice boards. OHM institute will not be responsible for any discrepancies related to books after the due dates.
4. The issued books come under the copyright of OHM Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering and should not be copied in any form.
1. OHM institute will not maintain any register for attendance. However, it is highly recommended for the students to attend all classes and Test series on a regular basis in their allotted batch timings.
2. OHM institute is not responsible for your short attendance and not bound to provide any back up for missed classes.
3. On humanitarian grounds, if a student is not able to attend the classes due to health conditions or any deaths in family/relatives, then the Director may/may not give permission to attend class in other batch based on the availability of seats. Concerned faculty permission is not enough in this regard.
4. Students should not reserve the benches in the classroom. You can sit anywhere in the class on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Instructions to the students:
1. Students can reserve the seat in a batch by paying the full fee either in Cash/DD along with the admission form. The admission can be taken either by walk-in to our office or by Demand Draft or by Online application as prescribed on our website.
2. The students who wish to take admission by walk-in to our office are advised to come with DD and filled-in admission form.( Admission form will be available on our website)
3. The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the OHM Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering for any wrong information filled in the admission form.
4. Mere submission of admission form would not ensure his/her admission. The candidate would be required to provide his/her Xerox copies of educational qualification certificates, any one of the identity proofs and passport size photos.
5. In case of cash payment, please don’t approach the mediators, agents for admissions. The fee must be paid at the designated cash counter in the OHM office only.
6. Completed admission form along with the DD and other required documents may be posted/couriered to the following address:
OHM Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
Maytri Heights, 16-11-741/B/10/A,
Plot No: 10/1&10/2,
IKON Hospital Lane,
Indira Nagar, Dilsukhnagar
7. DD should be made in favour of “OHM Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering” payable at Hyderabad if you wish to pay the fee through DD.
8. The institute will try to deliver the lectures with high quality to do justice to the students. Students are requested to cooperate with management, in case of rescheduling the classes due to health conditions, natural climatic conditions and unavoidable incidents.
9. All disputes are subjected to Jurisdiction at Hyderabad only.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Every student is expected to maintain discipline within and outside the classroom and OHM institute premises. If any student is found guilty of breaching the rules of the OHM institute such as misbehaving with staff/classmates, unusual fights, destructing the institute property or including any other legal activities, the OHM institute reserves the right to cancel the admission of such student(s) without refunding the fee.
2. The students must take sole responsibility for their vehicles and other valuable items including study material. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
3. All students are required to carry Original ID card and should display on the demand of the staff of OHM Institute. Study material will be given to the students only after showing the valid ID card.
4. If any student misuses the ID card or fee receipts, misbehaving with any one of the OHM operating staff like faculty, student counsellors, office boys and managers will be considered seriously and serious disciplinary action will be taken. Legal Action will also be taken if deemed necessary.
5. OHM institute reserves the right to make any alterations in its program/fees/faculty/venue of classes and batch dates/timings without any prior notice to anyone. However, all the changes will be intimated to the students on a need basis. The management decision is final in this regard.
6. Students who took admission at OHM institute should submit a Xerox copy of their GATE/ESE/Genco/Transco/Discom admit cards.
7. If any student wants to discontinue from the program, the fee will be refunded subjected to the “Fee refund policy of OHM institute”, provided he satisfies all the specified criteria.
8. Harassing and misbehaving with the girl students will be punishable as per law. Strict legal action will be initiated.
9. In case of any amendment in the syllabus for the GATE/ESE/GENCO/TRANSCO/DISCOMs after completion of their program, the institute is not responsible for such unpredicted events. However, the Institute will try to do justice for the students with some innovative thoughts and plans.
10. In all matters, the decision of OHM management shall be final.