We respect the privacy of those who visit our website. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our commitment to our users.
· This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
· We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
· When you register with us, we ask for your personal information, parent/guardian information, Educational Qualifications, and personal interests. We use this information for three general purposes:
1. To fulfil your requests for specific services.
2. To contact you about services.
3. To customize the content, you see in the future.
· We may use your personally identifiable information for our promotional purposes.
· We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
· We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
· We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when we have your prior consent to share the information.
· We may share your personally identifiable information when we find that your actions on our website violate the Terms of Service.
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us:
Mobile: 9515694053 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org