We respect the privacy of those who visit our platform. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our commitment to our users.
This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use:
We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
When you register with us, we ask for your personal information, Educational Qualifications, and personal interests. We use this information for three general purposes:
To fulfill your requests for specific services.
To contact you about services.
To customize the content, you see in the future.
We may use your personally identifiable information for our promotional purposes.
We may also receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when we have your prior consent to share the information.
We may share your personally identifiable information when we find that your actions on our website violate the Terms of Service.
Terms and Conditions:
Test Platform & Pattern:
1. We have tried to provide the best test platform as per the requirements of the various examinations. In case of change in the syllabus/exam pattern, we will make all efforts to implement those changes as soon as possible. However, it is not binding upon the institute and in this case, the decision of the OHM Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Management will remain final and abiding.
2. All the Tests will be conducted as per the Schedule uploaded on the website. The final decision regarding the test Schedule and Test Activation Period will be taken by the Institute.
1. The fee must be paid by the students at the time of Registration in a single payment. Installments will not be entertained.
2. Fee can be paid via Debit/Credit Card, Wallets, UPI and Net Banking.
3. There is no provision for Fee Refund/Switching between Products
4. If the amount gets deducted from your Savings/Current Account but not credited to our OHM Institute’s account, OHM Institute is not responsible for any refunds. In this case, students should first contact the Bank and then to OHM Institute to get the issue resolved.
5. Upon successful payment, Acknowledgement Receipt will be delivered to the email given at the time of payment.
6. Students can access the product only upon Successful payment.
Security & Connectivity:
We have tried our best to provide easy management and instantaneous analysis of the candidate's performance using a well-maintained server assembly. We also Improvised multi-user performance for users with minimal lag quotient performing simultaneously. We have also improved assessment using the latest time-stamping techniques.
Note: We may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of its website, products, Promotional offers anytime. The content available through the platform is sole property of OHM Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Any violation of copyrights is punishable by Indian law.